- Clear all
- Court of Session (Outer House)
- Article 5: Right to liberty and security
- Article 14: Protection from discrimination in respect of these rights and freedoms
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and its Optional Protocol (CRPD)
- Judicial review by the Equality and Human Rights Commission (section 30 of the Equality Act 2006)
After we brought a judicial review against NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde (NHSGGC) and HC One Oval Ltd, the owner of a chain of care homes, the NHSGGC stopped placing patients in two care homes in Glasgow without legal authority and a legal agreement was reached.